Kevin Forrester has more than 20 years experience as a trust and fiduciary lawyer, arbitrator and mediator of civil, securities, and real estate disputes; more than 30 years real estate practice experience as a Realtor® and licensed real estate broker; and broad leadership experience as a twice-elected President of the North San Diego County Association of Realtors®, a Director of the California Association of Realtors® (CAR), and a Director of the UCSD Alumni Association.
Kevin has served the Superior Court of California as a Civil Mediation Panel Member since 1995, and a Pro Tem Judge since 1994.
While a CAR director, Kevin has served as a Regional Representative to the Professional Standards Committee, the Vice Chair of the Defense Strategy Advisory Committee (2007), and Chair of the Legal Affairs Forum (2009).
As a University of California at San Diego (UCSD) Alumni, Kevin served as an Alumni Association Director for 26 years, and General Counsel for 21 years.
As a Rotarian, Kevin has served as a Club President, Assistant District Governor, and Chair of the District 5340 Rotary Youth Leadership Awards committee.
- Trusts & Estates
- Fiduciary Services
- Property Management
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Practice
- Bar Association of Northern San Diego County
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- National Association of Realtors®
- California Association of Realtors®
- North San Diego County Association of Realtors®
- University of California at San Diego, Bachelor of Arts, 1980
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1986
- The State Bar of California
- Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit